- Additional parking on non-concert nights in the Fillmore parking lot (no permit needed)
- Additional parking at the Bank of Denver (by permit only)
- Parking precautions
- Parking permits are for one time use only
EMPLOYEE (FORMERLY TENANT) SPACE AT TURNVEREIN:
There is a reserved parking space at the back of the Turnverein (by the alley) which was for use of the tenant. It is clearly marked with a large sign and cones in the space. Although the tenant has moved out, we are saving that space for Turnverein employee use. Please respect our need for reserving that space for employees!
ADDITIONAL PARKING AT FILLMORE ON NON-CONCERT NIGHTS
On nights when there is not a concert at the Fillmore Auditorium,the Fillmore has agreed to let people attending Turnverein events park in the Fillmore parking lot, adjacent to the south side of the Turnverein parking lot.
ADDITIONAL PARKING AT BANK OF DENVER
The Turnverein has arranged with the Bank of Denver to provide additional spaces for parking near the Turnverein, by permit only. These spaces are available any night; not just concert nights. The bank has agreed to let us use 22 spaces and may add more spaces later. You must follow the directions on the back of the permits or risk being TOWED!
On concert nights (at the Fillmore), parking permits for the Bank parking lot are given out by the Turnverein parking attendants. Pull into the Turnverein parking lot from the Clarkson St. entrance, and stop for the parking attendant just inside the driveway, and let the parking attendant know you are there to dance at the Turnverein (even if there is room in the Turnverein parking lot).
On non-concert nights, the parking permits are at the door table in the foyer of the Turnverein. YOU MUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OR RISK BEING TOWED.
1. Stop by the Turnverein first and get a permit from the parking attendant if it is a concert night; on other nights, park in front of the stairs, as close as possible to the stairs, in order to avoid impeding traffic.
2. Pick up a temporary parking permit from the employee or volunteer at the door table in the foyer. (Permits are dated and numbered and are only good for that night.)
Instructions are on the back of each permit or handed out with each permit. The parking permits will be dated as needed, with a large marker, with the month, date, and year, for example, 10/06/12.
3. Drive to the entrance of the bank parking lot on Clarkson just past (north of) 16th Ave., on the right (east side). (The bank is on the southeast corner of 17th and Clarkson and is only accessible from Clarkson or 17th Ave.; not from the alley.)
4. Drive straight to the back of the parking lot and back in to one of the spaces adjacent to the alley only. (You must back in so that the tow truck drivers driving through the lot can easily see the parking permits. They do not drive down the alley - only through the lot.)
5. Place the parking permit on the dashboard of the vehicle with the dated and numbered side facing out, right side up.
Any vehicles parked in the wrong spaces, parked facing front end toward to the alley, or without a permit valid for that date will be TOWED.
The spaces may be used between 6:00 PM and 6:00 AM. Vehicles should not be left overnight past 6:00 AM.
Permits are not re-useable.
If you are at all uncomfortable walking back to your car alone, please ask another dancer to escort you to your vehicle, or walk with someone else leaving at the same time.
Please do not leave any valuables in plain sight in your vehicle and always lock your vehicle.